There are numerous ways you can get involved in The Take Heart Project. A few of them are listed below, but feel free to use the contact us form if you have any ideas or thoughts you’d like to share.
1. Volunteer for an upcoming event. We have weekly volunteer opportunities at our Saturday Farmers Market – contact us and we will get you the details.
2. Host a home show. Our home shows and the sale of our fair trade items are what make The Take Heart Project possible. Host one today!
4. If you have a specific skill set that you feel would be beneficial to this project, we’d love to talk to you about it. Submit a “contact us” form and we will give you a call.
5. Come with us! Traveling to Kenya isn’t required to make a difference, but it sure will give you a different perspective. If you’d like to join us, let us know and we’ll get you a cost estimate & upcoming trip dates. From there, we will schedule a personal interview to make sure this type of trip would be a good fit for you.
6. Give or donate items for an upcoming yard sale. Click here to learn more about in-kind donations or to download an in-kind donation receipt form. We also have accounts set up with several consignment shops in Lakeland. Contact us to learn more!